Project Motley creates discursive spaces and encourages critical thought by developing:
– Strengths-based narratives in education and parenting.
– Critical Media Literacy
– Trauma- informed systems
Project Motley engages dominant culture actors and learners to help individuals in these audiences think about their own Privelege, Power and Prejudice.
We do this through Film Screenings and discussions, Drama Performances and Workshops
Currently Project Motley is involved with:
– Film screenings and discussions
– Curation of online content through our Facebook page
– Collaborating with human service organizations to develop trauma informed practice
– Visiting lectures at universities, engaging students of liberal arts and social sciences
If you have any thoughts/ideas, please do get in touch with us at motleysterrace(at)gmail(dot)com